FW: HELP!?

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: HELP!?
From: "Jason K. Cullum" <jcullum@chorus.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 22:14:44 -0500
Don't know if this went or not??????

Sorry if it is a duplicate!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason K. Cullum [mailto:jcullum@chorus.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 9:09 PM
To: Spitfire
Subject: HELP!?

I want to thank all of you for your help with removing my tranny, now comes
the real problem, finding a new clutch kit for it. The car looks to have the
old style clutch, the three finger type. In the Vic. Brit Catalog this is
not available in a kit and the individual pieces are rather expensive. Would
the newer style fit on the flywheel? If it does what advantages would it
have over the older style, and vise versa what advantages would the old
style have over the new? I rather not order any parts from Vic Brit, as I
have once and wasn't at all satisfied. Ted, do you have the kit I
need??????? Any other supplier recommendations out there??????

Thanks,
Jason

Car: 63 Spitfire MK1
Engine: 69 Spitfire MK3