Re: Scrapple

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Scrapple
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:09:02 -0400 (EDT)
According to OHFASTONE@aol.com:

> In a message dated 5/16/0 12:11:43 PM, TexasTR4@aol.com wrote:
>
> <<Love Srapple for Breakfast...gotta be fried crisp and it needs Ketsup...and
> NO I don't want to know what's in it.
>
> Well, I got curious and looked at a package of Scrapple, I was sorry I did!!!

Pig snouts.  I love it.  My daughter loves it.  My wife won't even cook it
for us!!  We have to do it ourselves.  :-)

But I must have missed the beginning of this thread.  I didn't know
LBCs ran on scrapple.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |