Re: carb floats

To: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: carb floats
From: Mike Ginter <mginter@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 20:52:33 -0600
I had a similar problem too the extreme when I bought my 79 after it had
sat for ten years.  The car once warmed up, would just out right quit.
No fuel.  I removed the tank and the pick up tube had a plug one inch up
the pipe of little rust shards that had fused together.  Since your fuel
pressure gauge varies when this condition is present, I would seriously
consider cleaning out the fuel pickup tube and having the tank boiled at
your local radiator shop.

Mike