U-Joint cross reference

To: spitlist <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: U-Joint cross reference
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 19:04:48 -0400
Greetings All,  I seem to recall a thread on u-joint cross references. I
can't dig it up in the archives and was hoping someone out there had the
info. This would be for the axle half shafts on a 1970 mk3 Spit. I have
a Napa auto parts store in town and would like to get them there if
possible as there is a New England Triumph run being put on in a week
and a half here that I'd hate to miss from waiting on parts shipping.
Any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah, if anyone wants any info on the
run please e-mail me off list (I'm on the digest) and I'll fill you in
on the details.  As Always, thanks
Kevin D. Thompson
Cape Cod, Ma.
1970 mk3 spit