Re: Spit color Codes/chips

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spit color Codes/chips
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:41:30 -0400

Have you tried the VTR site at
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/paint-charts/index.html

They have some scanned in old paint charts. Pictures help more than the
numbers. Also a lot of the auto stores such as NAPA, you can get the colors
mixed for you if you can give them the name or color code and year. Problem
will be if if was just painted to a non Triumph color by a PO then none of the
sites will help.

Alan