Buttonwillow-for Barry Schwartz

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Buttonwillow-for Barry Schwartz
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, May 4 2000 14:39:36 GMT-0600
Sorry to bombard the list with this message, but it keeps getting returned to
me from Barry's mail server-

LG
Hi Barry,

There was a pre-registration ($35) for the judging and lunch-time laps
and races. However, I think that the same day admission ($10) gets you
into the show & races but keeps you out of the judging and off the
track. The Schedule they sent out with my tickets say that there are
additional tickets for the BBQ on Saturday and they're $10 each-but it
doesn't say if these tickets are available when you get there. There's a

contact phone number-Race Chairman Neal Rupp @ 714-685-7986 or Schanda
Olsson at the VARA office 800-280-8272.

I saw a list of lodgings at the TRSC meeting, but didn't pick one up
because I'm only going for Saturday and not spending the night-sorry.

I hope that this all helps-and I can't believe that they all hate you at

work! ;-)

Laura