RE: further to sound deadening

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, "'Dave Terrick'" <dterrick@home.com>
Subject: RE: further to sound deadening
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 12:04:45 -0400
Once it's down though, you'll never get it off.  This stuff is very sticky
when warm.  Above 50 degrees F.  Your carpet would be effectively
glued-in-place at that point.  It should hold up to the relatively high
temperatures of floor pans and trans tunnels, but would tend to "squish"
under a load, ie, your feet, etc.
Terry Banbury