Hello!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello!
From: "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 20:11:06 -0400
Hi-
  Just wanted to quickly introduce myself... I've just decided to pick up a
'70 Spitfire Mk 3. Well, I actually haven't purchased it yet, but will be
this coming weekend. I already own a '76 TR7 and '70 TR6, so Triumphs are
certainly not foreign to me. I am, however, quite unfamiliar with the ways
of Spitfires. Could anyone share any tidbits of knowledge regarding the Mk 3
model (differences, both plus and neg from the Mk 2s, etc)? Also, I was
wonderin which parts company would have the best supply for this model? I
usually buy from TRF and Rimmer Bros, trying to stay away from Victoria
British. Thanks for any help!

Steve Hall