Re: Source for thin Vinyl?

To: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Source for thin Vinyl?
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 23:20:00 -0600
Hi Kevin,

Most fabric stores will have a section of upholstery materials, which will
include vinyls.  The rolls come in about 48" widths and you can usually buy
whatever length you need from 1 foot up.

I use 3M Upholstery and Trim Adhesive most of the time.  Use the "Super"
adhesive if you can find it as it gives a longer tack time - when you can pull
up the vinyl and reposition it.  They also have some that is designed for
using with foam.  The 3M Upholstery and Trim Adhesive can usually be found at
the fabric store or at automotive stores.  The foam glue I have only seen at
fabric stores, both are in spray cans the Upholstery glue also comes in tubes.

Roger Elliott