RE: Veneer the dash

To: RIBJEN@aol.com, nmoseley@comsavings.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Veneer the dash
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:15:50 -0800
Your Mileage May Vary.
In other words, this is how it worked for me, but if you followed exactly
the same steps, used the same methods, there is still no guarantee that you
will end up with the same results...
IMHO = In my humble opinion. (Usually means one is about to disagree with
something, but doesn't want to start a flame war)
BTW = by the way
ISTR = I seem to recall  (I think, but don't quote me...)
VOLVO = I drive with my eyes shut, its noisier what with all the honking and
all, but much easier because traffic parts before me) (He he)

Nick ;)))))