Re:

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>,
Subject: Re:
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:08:08 -0800
Sorry Graham-I've been out, enjoying the beautiful spring days! Toady, we
all trekked to Ana-crime-er...I mean-Anaheim, to look at the private
collection fo a local radio station owner who has about 150 classic cars
(mostly American) and an incredible collection of antique radios and
telephones! Then, the two local Triumph clubs went to have a late
lunch/early dinner-a really great day! Saw old faces-and a couple of new
ones!

Laura G

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!