Re: Optional Extras

To: SJagGo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Optional Extras
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:16:22 -0700
I just looked in the Thomason book and much to my surprise, the "Heater
Kit" was listed under Accessories for the Mk1 and 2 models but under
Special Orders on the Mk3.  I would have thought that it would have been
included in "standard equipment on the Mk3, but apparently that didn't
happen until the MkIV.

Joe

SJagGo@aol.com wrote:

> Greetings:
> 1964 Spitfire POE (port of entry) price $2199 for East Coast, Gulf Ports and
> Great Lakes.  $2249 for West Coast.
>
> Accessories as Optional Equipment
> Heater and windshield washer $64
> Tonneau cover $35
> White wall tires $25
> Molded carpets $25
> Triumph all transistor radio $69.95
> Lighter $5.12
> Seat belts (2 pair) $22.70
> Air flow full wheel covers (set of 4) $12.95
> LATER IN THE YEAR
> Overdrive $160
> Wire wheels $120
> Luggage rack $27.95