Spitfire Facts & Figures

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "NASS" <nass@egroups.com>
Subject: Spitfire Facts & Figures
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:45:58 -0000
This month's edition of Club Torque, the Club Triumph magazine included a
bunch of figures including home & export quantities & chassis numbers for
each mark.

I'm rather confused as they quote the first set of Mk III chassis numbers
as being from FD1 - FD15306. Does that mean that I've spent all that money
on a non-existent car as Baby Blue is FD16410?

I'm also curious about the Mk IVs, the chassis numbers quoted for them are
FH3 - FH64995. What happened to FH1 & 2?

Suzie