Re: OD In 3rd gear?

To: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Subject: Re: OD In 3rd gear?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:05:36 -0000
Hi dean is it a D-type or J-type O/D as they work similarly but different if
you see what I mean. If it is a D-type there is a fix if the problem is
hydraulic and you will have to try the fix to find out, I did it on mine
(A-type from 2500 PI and these are essentially baby and big brother with
regard to the operation) and the difference is unbelievable!

Graham.