RE: Chroming roll bars - where?

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: RE: Chroming roll bars - where?
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:16:17 -0500
I haven't seen this picture, but be careful with chromed bars.
SCCA usually won't allow them as the chroming process weakens
the metal, especially the welds. Besides, you really want to
put padding on it any way, that way you don't hurt your head
under full throttle acceleration or in hard turns.

Cheers,

Doug Mitchell
mailto:dmitchel@ismi.net
mailto:dmitchel@ford.com