A few parts for sale

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: A few parts for sale
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:47:15 -0400
Hi everybody,

I have a few things I'd like to sell, if anyone has an interest.

1) Oil cooler with fitting kit, hoses etc - brand new, never used
2) Speedometer right angle drive also used on some over drives - good condition
3) Battery hold down w/ j bolts _ also new but my battery is too big
4) Rear cockpit panel - between cockpit and gas tank - good but not
perfect-black
5) Center armrest/ parking brake cover - fairly good -black
6) emission valve, gulp valve? attatches via a rubber boot to the air
injection manifold on late model spits - assumed to be good
7) Black top boot with white piping - fair to good
8) Bonnet (1500 type) - good very small amount of rust on one fender lip,
would really like to get rid of this.
9) smog pump - works
10)anti run on valve - works
11) Flywheel - good
 and miscellaneous other parts, make an offer on any of it, I'll beat
catalog prices on the oil cooler but It's not going to be a bargain
basement item , I'm negotiable on the other parts though.

Thanks,
Glenn