RE: tolerating others, was On the Hook

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tolerating others, was On the Hook
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:06:20 -0800
Agreed. As a great Canadian philosopher (Red Green, for those of you with
public TV)says "We're all in this together, I'm pulling for ya, keep your
stick on the ice".
They're both Leaky British Cars, it takes a special kind of person to care
about what they drive, more power to all of us.!!

Nick Moseley (in a tolerant frame of mind because I will be driving home
tonight in my safe VOLVO) (Egads, another one, hide your daughters, er no,
get out of the way...!!)