RE: closings

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: closings
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:03:04 -0500
Fred, I don't think anyone misunderstood you, however it is known, or at
least well presumed, that TRF and the Coventry Inn are operated out of the
same bank account or pool of money.  Given that the demise of one would
indicate a demise in the other, or at least wavering of its financial
status.  Knowing TRFs inability to keep items in stock and fill orders it
does raise questions.

Thanks for the info, please keep us informed.

Patrick Bowen