RE: On the Hook

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: On the Hook
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:24:38 -0500
I had a guy pull up beside me in a pick-up on Friday afternoon in bumper to
bumper traffic. The passenger leans out the side and screams "Hey! Is that
a TR 5 ?"

I yelled back "No! It's a Fiat!"

He was already confused, so I figured a little more misinformation would
really
mess him up.

-Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500