RE: carbs

To: "'Brett Soren'" <mr_creosote@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: carbs
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:49:28 -0500
Yup.  Try Quantum Mechanics at 203-459-9612,  Call in the evening (7pm) and
speak to John Esposito.  Tell him I sent you.  He has Brit spec HS4s with
manifold and linkage for $200 or less.  Mine didn't need to be rebuilt.  He
also has the matching exhaust manifolds for less than $100 (I seem to
remember them being $75, not sure as I didn't buy one.)  He's also a great
source for engine and tranny rebuilding.  John is truly a mechanic's
mechanic.

No financial kickbacks, bribes, or other monetary gains.  <grin>  Just
received great (and HONEST) service and fair prices in the past.

Mike

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.