Re: Seat Help

To: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Seat Help
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 19:23:11 -0700
Mark,
It's unlikely the passenger foam is in any better shape than the driver
seat.  I have found that once it starts, the foam continues to turn to
little yellow morsels on your carpet.  A real nuisance to be sure.  But
the real benefit of new back foam is the fantastic support it will give
after you have become accustomed to the feel of the worn out foam!

Regards,
Joe

Mark Gardner wrote:

> I think it was Joe Curry who suggested that my broken recliner mechanism
> may actually be a broken frame.  Bingo.  Not too hard to get to, and
> I'll be able to splint it and reweld it ok, but the seat back foam is
> just crumbling away.  I'll try to by just a seat back foam from BRNW or
> such, but in the meantime, can anyone tell me if I can use the passenger
> seat in place of the driver's?  I seam to remember a thread a little
> while ago about "handedness" in seats.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mark Gardner
> '79 Carmine REd with o/d (and points) (;^>

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer