Re: rear spring

To: MikeC <mikech@sprynet.com>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear spring
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:44:54 -0800 (PST)
Mike,
Glad things worked out for you, $10 is a great price.

I realized (too late now, maybe) that you can get
small quantities of teflon sheet in many thicknesses
(and a lot of other stuff) at Small Parts Inc.:
www.smallparts.com

The catalog is not online, and I'm not near mine now,
so I cannot say what the part# and cost is. I'll post
this info if I can find my catalog tonight.

Carter

(NFI, etc.)