good weather in the twin cities

To: Spitfires Digest <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: good weather in the twin cities
From: tr7 <tr7@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:46:56 -0600 (CST)
Well, I dunn how many other TCers are here on the list, but the weather in
Minnesota's great. I'm considering workingon the car early and get it on
the road, without worry of emissions.

One question tho. I need to seal up my rear part of the fuel tank where
the fuel meter goes in. Last year it leaked a litlte bit, and I made a big
mess trying to fix it(imagine half a tank of fuel in your trunk).

What gasket stuff should I use for it, and is there any special procedure
to make it rugged , as not to accidentally gunk up the fuel meter, making
it read all full all the time? Any advice appreceated.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net