Re: Dash overlay & first drive

To: "BillG" <wrgingerich@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Dash overlay & first drive
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@ballistic.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 16:03:05
Bill

Having just installed a dash cap on my 78 Spit. I still have the
installation instructions.  Do you have a FAX?  If so I would be happy to
fax this to you.
Or mail you a copy if you will give me your address.  At this point I can't
seem to find the tube of adhesive, but it was a 3M silicone adhesive, clear.

Hope this helps.
Jon

PS the dash fits well and yes take off the de-misting vents and the ash tray.