RE: MK1/2 Dash Tops?

To: "'Chris Sharp'" <sharpc@interaxs.net>
Subject: RE: MK1/2 Dash Tops?
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:31:39 -0500
I haven't installed it yet and not sure I will.  Mine was ordered from VB
(on sale; $29, not made by Coverlay).  I noticed that there is a molded
recession around the ashtray port.  My original dash doesn't seem to have
this.  Could be due to deterioration...anyone know for sure?  Do the Mk I
and Mk II's have this?
Terry Banbury
Mk III