Carbon Canistor YEA ! ! !

To: "Spitfires@autox.team.net" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carbon Canistor YEA ! ! !
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 19:48:18 -0600
To all my Carbon Canistor Hose helpers.
    Knowing (from y'all) that the lower hose  is to connect to the anti
run on valve AND
that the valve vents to the outside, I hooked it up that way.  I started
the motor and it ran smooth. When it warmed up, it was runnig about 2000
rpm.  I adjusted the rpm to 800 and set the timing.  That motor runs
great!  Plenty of pep!

I've got everything taken care of , except inspection. So I drove it
around the block a few times today. Runs good. shifts good, stops good
and above all, it gets looks!

So thanks for all the info. I beleive I will have it inspected Monday.

THnx
Pat
63 Spitfire (on hold)
74 Spitfire (Lives again)