Care & Maint of Alloy Rims (Was: Selling my rims on eBay)

To: "Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Care & Maint of Alloy Rims (Was: Selling my rims on eBay)
From: "Chris Sharp" <sharpc@interaxs.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:58:19 -0500
I took a look at the rims on e-bay.  They do look nice!  In fact, I think
they'd go nice w/ my dark red Mk I.

I've got aluminum wheels on my Jeep, & have had them on other cars but the
design has always been something with big openings making it relatively easy
to keep them clean.  I've never had wheels that have such small openings in
the design.  So a question to the list (or at least those on the list who've
had alloy's on their cars):  Would these be easy to keep clean?  How do they
compare to Minilites/Panasports?

Wandering minds want to know.....

Chris