Squirrels and Irish spring or "Soapy squirrels"

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Squirrels and Irish spring or "Soapy squirrels"
From: "Smith, Brian" <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 10:34:15 -0600
Soapy Squirrels? wasn't he a comedian in the fifties?

Fred wrote:

"Listers, my Model A club did a 3 year extensive test on repellants for a
solution to the stored cars &  rodents problem, looking for sometime that
was not repulsive in smell, yet would get the job done, the solution
"Irish-Spring" soap, no reported damage by anyone using this product, I now
even use it in all of my cars, sure keeps them with a nice fresh-air aroma.
Cut the top out of the box, and place 1 in the trunk, front and back seat
and under the hood, try it you'll like it, sure works for me.  "FT""

Manly yes, But I like it Too.....

Guess I'll have to try it, probably make the garage smell better too, but if
that happens what will I need to put out there to keep my wife from
commandeering "MY" space?

Brian H. Smith
Lake Charles, LA