FW: 1500 oil pump

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 1500 oil pump
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:54:59 -0600
My brother and I have been working on the 1500 oil pump issue, this is what he
got from the MG Midget list.  I will forward on info as I receive it.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
> '80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'

------------------

<<Pat Farrell, Alvin, Texas, farrell@pdq.net
Donald,

You can get the oil pump from PAECO Industries 1-800-326-6401 (orders)
1-205-823-7278 (Tech Asst). I think you need to ask them foe a high-volume
oil pump for an MG Midget 1500.

There are some other modifications you need to make also. Hopefully Bob
Gardner will see this post.

I hvae this oil pump and made the other changes (my engine is almost done),
but I don't have the information handy. If I find it I will post it.

Pat >>