LOGOS are on the Rogues Gallery for vote

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: LOGOS are on the Rogues Gallery for vote
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:11:50 -0500
Well, after two days of cursing my ISP (probably more operator error, but I
need to blame someone) I have the images that have been submitted so far for
the new logo for the North American Spitfire Squadron.  I am still accepting
logos, and voting will be open until such time as seems reasonable.
Instructions on how to vote are on the website, please follow them, between
votes and 60 new people for the list my inbox is starting to get crowded.
The address is www.jacksonville.net/~spitfires  if you have troubles
accessing the page let me know and I will get back on it as it has been
problematic.

All logos that have been submitted to me for consideration are shown on the
site without any political consideration.  If you do not like an image, then
don't vote for it :^)

Thanks
Patrick Bowen