Re: Value of Restored 65 Spitfire

To: Daniel Elder <Vitesse6@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Value of Restored 65 Spitfire
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:11:30 -0500 (EST)
this may not please you (I know _I_ didn't like it) but I got quoted about
$3000 for a _mint_ mk. II with o/d, factory hardtop, new wire wheels, and
leather seats (I don't think they're original, but they look it).  has the
wood steering wheel & shifter knob.  chrome is perfect, really the only
way to describle it is perfect.  I figure the paint alone must have cost
that much.  I figure the only triumphs that are _really_ marketable are
the tr5s, or the 250 to a lesser extent.

stinks, but I like my spit better anyway.  'course, I'm still looking for
that cheap tr4a...

brad?  ready to let it go...?

scott