All's well that ends well

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: All's well that ends well
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:29:03 -0800
Got my seats back from the upholsterer today.  Once they got the "handed"
aspect of the seatbacks and covers figured out, everything went smooth.
Whew!  Glad to have THAT fiasco behind me!  The new seats look GREAT.  I
can't wait to get them installed.

Here's a new question for you lowback seat owners, though...  I've received
replies saying that the wider side of the seat is oriented inwards, towards
the center of the cockpit (that's centre for my friends across the pond);
others say that the wider side of the seat is on the door side of the
vehicle.

So... which is it?

Cheers,

Jeff in San Diego

P.S.  I hope nobody got their teats in a wringer regarding my last one about
planes and cars, etc.  I have no objections to the suggestion of a "ghost"
image of a fighter plane in the background with the car up front for the
possible logo.  Triumph on!