Re: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>, <HD50EL@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:35:18 -0500
Personal thoughts are that the British Badges are a little to much with no
clear relevance to spitfires.  There is nothing on the emblem suggesting a
car or even a Triumph Spitfire.  That and indian heads have nothing to do
with this.

To keep this organized please submit all graphics to me and I will put them
all on the same page so they can be reviewed and voted on.   Having them on
6 different webpages is getting confusing.

Patrick Bowen