RE: Copyrights

To: "'Tburke4@aol.com'" <Tburke4@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Copyrights
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:08:12 -0500
I am not now nor have I ever been an attorney, but..........the designs
discussed thus far are not a problem.  The photo of the Camospit is a part
of an ad that is ...how old?   I'm thinking the entire  add was never
copyrighted (much less the Camospit exclusivley) and if it was, there is
probably a statute of limitations.  Besides who would bring suit and to what
purpose?  I think we are on pretty safe ground here.

>From my jail cell....(just kidding)
Terry Banbury
Mk III