spit ad

To: <Tburke4@aol.com>
Subject: spit ad
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:40:49 -0600
yes, I do.  In fact, I have all the R&T's from mid 63 to 84, and bits and
pieces from there on.

My contribution to the group could be the imaging of all the spit/GT ads for
a page archive - space permitting.  There were a lot of great ads, and in
the 60's they rotated a set of about 4 within a year.  Of course, each year
was a bit different, so I suspect there may be as many as 10 or 12 "good"
full page ads.

some of the ads were rear covers, and would need to be done in colour.  Is
anybody interested in this and/or other memorabilia from the collection?

I also have early factory shop manuals and parts books.

Dave T