Re: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Soon to be North American Spitfire Squadron Homepage
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:59:24 EST
Well, since WW2 military aviation is one of my hobbies, I am all for the
name! But, I think the homepage should be called "The Hanger". Also, there
were three "Eagle" squadrons in the RAF early in the war that were made up
mainly of US volunteers. We could take the emblem from one of these
squadrons, and modify it to fit our own use. Maybe even have regular badges
made up to go on our Spits too. I can supply pictures of all three emblems.
What does everybody think?

John C. Smith
75 Spitfire