Re: N.A. Spitfire Club

To: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Subject: Re: N.A. Spitfire Club
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:48:25 -0700
Dan,
Once again, We ar not proposing a "VIRTUAL CLUB".  What I envision is a
real live functioning Spitfire club like the ones flourishing over in
Europe.  A club that has real events!!!

We don't need a virtual club, we already have one right here on this
list!!!

Joe

Flinthoof Ponypal wrote:

>         I'd go for the virtual club as well.  This list is just too good not
> proclaim it proudly to others.
>
> -Vegaman Dan
> -66/69 Spitui!
>  |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
>  |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
>  |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
>  | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer