Re. Anti Run-On Valve

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re. Anti Run-On Valve
From: "Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB)" <BODB@chevron.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 07:05:49 -0800
To test the valve just apply 12v across the two terminals at the top of the
valve.  I did this by taking two wires and touching them to the battery
terminals then to the terminals on the top of the valve.  You will be able
to hear the valve move when you apply the voltage then move again when your
remove the voltage.

Bob Bollinger
79 Spit