Re: Seat covers

To: "Ken C" <kenwc@pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat covers
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:03:19 -0800
Ken,

I asked the exact same question about the seats two weeks ago and the best
advice I got was to let a pro handle it.  They're charging me $45 a seat to
straighten the frames, brush and paint them, and properly install my seat
foams, backs and covers.  I'm picking them up Tuesday.  To me, having them
look factory new is worth the extra $90 for the set.

Best wishes with whatever you decide.

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/projects.shtml
Jeff's Classic '67 Triumph Spitfire Mk3 Site