RE: disposables

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: disposables
From: Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:32:27 -0700
The local auto parts stores (AutoZone, Checker and Pep Boys here in
Colorado) accept used oil at no charge.   Western Auto (now Parts America)
used to charge about 1 dollar a gallon, but that was several years ago.

Mike Welch
http://home.turbopower.com/~mikew
'68+/- Triumph Spitfire
'60 Jaguar MkII 3.8 auto