Re: Spit Turn Signal/Horn/Brights Switch Needed

To: "Davies William-qswi646" <QSWI646@email.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Spit Turn Signal/Horn/Brights Switch Needed
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:48:21 -0000
Hi all
By the same I meant inwardly not by part number as even the later Dolomites
and 2000 are different by way of the connector block though the working end
is the same, I believe that although the mounting method is different on the
TR7 etc the internals are the same. Sorry for any confusion caused.

Graham