Re: I'm looking for spitfire glovebox templates. Can you help?

To: "Chip Kigar" <ckigar@qni.com>
Subject: Re: I'm looking for spitfire glovebox templates. Can you help?
From: "Susie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 06:54:16 -0600
I made up some paper templates a few months ago from a set of new boxes for
my Mk III.& sent them to  Karl klucking@altavista.net and Mark
mrobertson@celcorp.com who both offered to make up some drawings from them
to be published. I know Karl's made his boxes from the plans and was pleased
with the results. I don't know if either of them have yet managed to publish
drawings. I haven't seen any thing on the list about it, or heard from
either of them as to whether they've done it yet. It would be good to know
if someone's managed to do this.

I don't remember whether the Mk III ones will fit the Mk IV/1500, but I'm
sure someone on the list would be able to confirm/refute this.

As I'm back in the US now I'm afraid I don't have the templates handy now to
send them to anyone else. However, if neither Karl nor Mark have managed to
translate them into electronic form I may be able to get a friend in the UK
to dig out the original templates I made and pass them on to someone else
who could do this  for everyone's benefit.

As an alternatative, if the plans aren't available I found them available
from these suppliers in the UK though I'm sure the US suppliers should be
able to supply them too.

TRGB Ltd, Cambridgeshire
01487 842168
01487 740274 Fax