RE: Signing off the real time list

To: "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: RE: Signing off the real time list
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 06:50:25 -0500
Well, I am back at work today. I am not afraid of the computers
crashing, I just had a couple of vacation days to take before
I lost them. Then, we shut down for the year (annual shutdown)
on the 23rd, so I just figured I would cut back early.

Cheers,

Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@ismi.net
dmitchel@ford.com