Final seat replacement question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Final seat replacement question
From: DJ Nestrick <dj000@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:19:13 -0800 (PST)
I've been watching the ongoing discussion about replacing Spit seats with
seats from other cars. All I know so far is that a Miata seat looks like
it'll fit. I have a '79 Spitfire. What seats are likely to fit or have been
successfully installed in late model Spits? I'm going seat shopping sometime
before Christmas and would certainly appreciate the advice...

Thanks,
DJ

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season