Re: Fuel pipe routing

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pipe routing
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@rica.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 05:43:25 -0500
That sounds right, on my 66 and my 77 it used the same clips as the brake
line following the path you described. It does pass through the front
drivers side outrigger right beside the brake line.

Tod Jones
Harrisonburg Va.
66 Spit Mk II     starting to look like a car again
77 Spit 1500    parts donor