Re: Lemans spitfires

To: thomas a strange <jantoms@vbe.com>
Subject: Re: Lemans spitfires
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 09:58:11 -0700
Tom,
I have some photos that I digitized for Scott Barr who shot them at
Laguna Seca a couple of years ago.  They are of AUD4B.  They are the
ones that are on the Amical Spitfire (French Club) Web Page.
http://spitfire.amicale.com/indexe.htm  Look under PHOTOS then AUD's.
YOu will find some shots there.  If you click on AUD4B you will find the
photos I submitted.

Also there is a photo at: http://members.aol.com/lilljaweb/SpitSpec.html

thomas a strange wrote:

> Good morning all,
>   I am looking for pictures of the LeMans spitfires.  I would like
> something that shows decent front views.  Anyone if there are any posted
> on the net?  If not, where can I go to find some.
> Thanks in advance,
> Tom

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer