Re: why me

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: why me
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:55:12 -0800
I know it was a rotten prank and not someone searching for parts! I'm the
only person in my neighbourhood with a Triumph-and yet they stole my
mirrors. I just hope that someday a vandal will break in and smash in the
screen of their big TV-or scratch their lovely collection of Rap CDs! And
see how they feel then!

Laura G. (no, I'm not bitter...)