Re: MK3 Worth :-(

To: "Spitfires@autox.team.net" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MK3 Worth :-(
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:06:19 -0600
I had an opportunity to look at it. The way he talked about it almost
made you believe it could be put on the road with a little effort.

The body's in good shape if you get rid of all the rust and paint it.
Motor hasn't turned over in 7 years, its now missing a distributor.
Has dual SU's. All the Chrome is in good shape.
Doors and trunk removed , don't know where the windscreen is.
All in All   Just a parts car.  ( Disappointing )
Most everything is there.   Just a bunch of pieces stacked in the body.
Does have original wire wheels, in good shape..

Any body need parts?

Pat 63 Spitfire ( in better condition than this one)