Re: Spitfire Front Shocks

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougbert@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Front Shocks
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:11:40 -0800
I have the Gabrial (I think) 'limited edition' on the rear of my spit,
and IMHO, they suck. Less damping than the ~30 year old
factory shocks. No direct expirience with Monroe, but
they're in approxamatly the same market segment. BTW,
both monroe and gabrial have web sites that let you look
up shocks for any application. Don't know the URLs off hand.
I'd go for spax or KYB if you can afford them.

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com