RE: where are all the old Spitfires?

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: RE: where are all the old Spitfires?
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:18:24 -0600
Laura,

You can't mean me.  I'm a square(tail) type person.  Every time I even look
at a good deal on a roundtail I have the seller do something squirrelly.

Cheers,

Jim
'73 Mk IV 1500 (genuine 1500)
'76 DM autocrosser
'76ish project racer
'78 1500 road car
2x '74 parts cars (donated by friends after the good parts were gone :-(
'69 Mk III parts car (my first round tail... too bad it's pure swiss!)
and a few dozen other cars in the yard  :-)... including a roundtail GT6+